Dear ConsERT members:
Join us from 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM at the intimate Sellersville Theater for our Spring Meeting featuring learning, networking and conversation!
• 9:30 – 10:25 a.m. – Arrival & Registration, Coffee, Continental Breakfast and Networking
Location: Theater Lobby
• 10:25 - 10:30 a.m. – Welcome and Introductions
ConsERT Vice President, Programs and Director, NJCU Center for the Arts – Stephanie Chaiken and ConsERT Board Member and Manager of Programming, Sellersville Theater– Bruce Ranes.
• 10:30 a.m. – Noon – Panel: Unwanted Surprises! “What Happens When Things Go Wrong”
A panel discussion moderated by Bruce Ranes (Sellersville Theater) with Jennifer Morris (Siegel Artist Management), Marc Baylin (Baylin Artists Management), Larry Kosson (Kosson Talent), Cory Ness (Bergen PAC). This panel will discuss how to handle event emergencies such as artist cancellation, weather events, light ticket sales, and more! Bring your questions and anecedotes to share with the panel and attendees!
• 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
Location: Washington House Restaurant
• 12:45 – 12:50 ConsERT Business & Elections
• 12:50 – 12:55 p.m. – Larry Kossen – PA Presenters
• 1:05 p.m. – 2:35 p.m. – Panel: Creative Ways to Attract Young Adults / Millennial and Generation Z Programming
This roundtable discussion (moderated by Cory Ness, Director of Programming, Bergen PAC, with Kerry Tucei, Director of Marketing & Public Relations – Schimmel Center) will explore the problem of future audience development with you, the attendee. Come prepared with your ideas, stories about successes (and failures), as well as your questions as we tackle this challenging topic.
• 2:35 p.m. – 3:30 PM - Block Booking Announcements & Discussion, Wrap up & Tours:
Sellersville Theater - Bruce Ranes & Daniel Faga, Production Manager
Historic Washington House Restaurant and Hotel - Elaine Brick, Proprietor
The meeting fee for ConsERT members is $25 per person ($45 non-members) and includes a light breakfast and lunch.
Of course there will also be ample opportunities to network while conversing with colleagues and industry professionals, and great food!
24 West Temple Avenue
Sellersville, PA 18960